Hi Achim,

Am 11.11.2022 um 20:50 schrieb Achim Gratz:
Thomas Wolff writes:
I plan to pause package uploads this coming Monday (2022-11-14),
before starting the re-organization of the package repository to
make this archive.
Although expected for a while, the exact date is now a very short-time
announcement. Can we have a moratorium for a short while?
That moratorium is already running for more than a year:

https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2021-October/249690.html
That message does not announce a blocking of further 32-bit package uploads, and not a precise date for such hard step either. So please let's not commit a violation of the principle of least surprise.

Regards,
Achim.