Doug,

What would you like me to do here:

- Apply this update and rebuild the package, and/or
- Process this like an ITA
- Something else?

On 25/10/2022 16:25, Chad Dougherty wrote:
I've updated the cygport to the current upstream release version, 0.8.1:
https://github.com/crd477/xxhash-cygport

Chad,

I think the filename xxhash.cygport is preferred, when the cygport itself sets VERSION and RELEASE

I needed to add SRC_DIR="xxHash-${VERSION}" to get this to build.

This version also fixes a minor problem with the existing libxxhash-devel package - the import lib is incorrectly installed as a copy of the dll.

This seems to be fixed via a change to the patch, but applying the patch is (still) commented out in PATCH_URI?