> I changed maintainer-ship to you

I can't push on git, is there anything else I should do?

I confirmed that my name is mentioned in the rubygems section of
cygwin-pkg-maint.

```
$ git remote -v
origin ssh://cyg...@cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/rubygems.git (fetch)
origin ssh://cyg...@cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/rubygems.git (push)

$ git push origin master
kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
Connection closed by 8.43.85.97 port 22

and the repository exists.
```