> If you would like to provide a list of packages, I think it makes sense
> to save a bit of time and effort and bulk-approve many ruby-* adoptions,
> assuming that you intend to do more, and all you are doing is just
> updating the version and modernizing the cygport by adding an
> appropriate license etc.

Yes, I intend to do so, so could you please approve the `ruby-*` adoptions?

However, I would like to update these in the future only at the time
of `ruby_xy` version upgrades. (except for security related issues).

I think that this may be a low priority, since developers who want to
use the latest gems will install them via `gem install` instead of via
`setup.exe`.

> Obviously, if there's anything you are uncertain of, or would just like
> your changes reviewed, don't hesitate to ask here.

Thank you for your concern.