On Mon, 18 Sep 2023 17:49:21 +0100
Jon Turney wrote:
> On 17/09/2023 14:13, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> > I'd like to adopt the lv2 package.
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I added this to your packages.
>
> > lv2.cygport
> >
> > inherit meson
> >
> > NAME="lv2"
> > VERSION=1.18.10
> > RELEASE=1
> > LICENSE="ISC"
> > CATEGORY="Audio"
> > SUMMARY="LV2 audio plugin specification"
> > DESCRIPTION="LV2 is a portable plugin standard for audio systems, similar in
> > scope to LADSPA, VST, AU, and others. It defines a C API for code and a
> > format
> > for data files which collectively describe a plugin. LV2 consists of a
> > simple
> > core (roughly equivalent in power to LADSPA) which can be extended to
> > support
> > more advanced functionality. This allows the interface to be grown to
> > accommodate the needs of real software as they arise."
> > HOMEPAGE="http://lv2plug.in/";
> > SRC_URI="https://lv2plug.in/spec/lv2-${VERSION}.tar.xz";
> >
> > PKG_NAMES="lv2 lv2-devel lv2-examples"
>
> Looks like there's a pre-existing historical error here and lv2-docs
> isn't listed (so when we actually generate the documentation, it ends up
> in the main lv2 package, which isn't really what's wanted).
>
> > lv2_OBSOLETES="lv2core"
> > lv2_DOCS="usr/share/doc/"
> > lv2_CONTENTS="--exclude=eg-*.lv2 etc/ usr/lib/lv2/"
> > lv2_devel_REQUIRES="lv2"
> > lv2_devel_CONTENTS="usr/bin/lv2specgen.py usr/bin/lv2_validate
> >     usr/include/lv2* usr/lib/pkgconfig/ usr/share/lv2specgen/"
> > lv2_examples_SUMMARY="Sample LV2 audio plugins"
> > lv2_examples_DOCS="plugins/README.txt"
> > lv2_examples_CONTENTS="--exclude=*.dll.a usr/lib/lv2/eg-*.lv2/"
> >
> > PKG_IGNORE="usr/lib/lv2/eg-*/*.dll.a"
>
> Keeping the comment these are implibs for modules, so installing them is
> useless would be good.
>

> > CYGMESON_ARGS="
> >     -D docs=enabled
> >     -D old_headers=true
> >     -D tests=disabled
> > "
> >
> > src_install() {
> >         cd ${S}
> >         meson_install
> >         doenv LV2_PATH "/usr/lib/lv2"
> > }
> >
> > BUILD_REQUIRES="python39-rdflib python39-markdown
> > python39-importlib-metadata"
>
> I think that 'libsamplerate-devel' also needs to be here.

Thanks for the advices. The cygport file is revised.
Could you please check again?

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.y...@nifty.ne.jp>
inherit meson

NAME="lv2"
VERSION=1.18.10
RELEASE=1
LICENSE="ISC"
CATEGORY="Audio"
SUMMARY="LV2 audio plugin specification"
DESCRIPTION="LV2 is a portable plugin standard for audio systems, similar in
scope to LADSPA, VST, AU, and others. It defines a C API for code and a format
for data files which collectively describe a plugin. LV2 consists of a simple
core (roughly equivalent in power to LADSPA) which can be extended to support
more advanced functionality. This allows the interface to be grown to
accommodate the needs of real software as they arise."
HOMEPAGE="http://lv2plug.in/";
SRC_URI="https://lv2plug.in/spec/lv2-${VERSION}.tar.xz";

PKG_NAMES="lv2 lv2-docs lv2-devel lv2-examples"
lv2_OBSOLETES="lv2core"
lv2_CONTENTS="--exclude=eg-*.lv2 etc/ usr/lib/lv2/"
lv2_docs_CONTENTS="usr/share/doc/"
lv2_devel_REQUIRES="lv2"
lv2_devel_CONTENTS="usr/bin/lv2specgen.py usr/bin/lv2_validate
        usr/include/lv2/ usr/include/lv2.h
        usr/lib/pkgconfig/ usr/share/lv2specgen/"
lv2_examples_SUMMARY="Sample LV2 audio plugins"
lv2_examples_CONTENTS="--exclude=*.dll.a usr/lib/lv2/eg-*.lv2/"

# These are implibs for example modules, so installing them is useless.
PKG_IGNORE="usr/lib/lv2/eg-*/*.dll.a"

CYGMESON_ARGS="
        -D docs=enabled
        -D old_headers=true
        -D tests=disabled
"

src_install() {
       cd ${S}
       meson_install
       doenv LV2_PATH "/usr/lib/lv2"
}

BUILD_REQUIRES="python39-rdflib python39-markdown python39-importlib-metadata
libsamplerate-devel"