On 23/09/2023 09:50, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote:
Hi Jon,

Thank you very much for reviewing so many packages in a short time.

No problem.

On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 03:53:14 +0900
Takashi Yano wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2023 17:49:45 +0100
Jon Turney wrote:
On 17/09/2023 14:14, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote:
[...]

It would be normal to include these files in the libfluidsynth_devel
package, for use by cmake's find_package command.

Yeah, I have includes them in devel package.

Is there some reason to exclude them? If so, a comment explaining why
would be a good idea.

# dbus: only for RealtimeKit
# portaudio: playback is just static

Maybe the last line in this comment is no longer accurate?

I confirmed that fluidsynth works properly with latest portaudio package.
So, I enabled the support for portaudio. I forgot to delete this line.
Thanks.

I have revised the project files. Could you please recheck them?

Can I go ahead as for fluidsynth as well?

Yes. Sorry, I overlooked that one, somehow.