On 3/14/2024 2:42 AM, Jon Turney via Cygwin-apps wrote:
On 14/03/2024 05:45, Mark Geisert via Cygwin-apps wrote:
Hi folks,
I'm getting the error:

fatal: remote error: service not enabled: /git/cygwin-packages/sshfs

when I attempt 'git push' to that repository.  The same happens with all the repositories for my packages.  It's been this way for a couple days at least.

Have I forgotten some step in the connection at my end?  I'm running ssh-agent.

This is probably due to some recent changes made on sourceware. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What is the repository URL you are trying to push to (git remote -v)?

/usr/src/upstaging/sshfs git remote -v
origin  git://cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/sshfs (fetch)
origin  git://cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/sshfs (push)

and likewise for packages cygfuse, util-linux, inkscape.
Thanks much, Jon!

..mark