On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:14:49 +0000
Jon Turney wrote:
> On 15/03/2024 09:15, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> > I uploaded svt-av1 1.8.0-2 few hours ago, however
> > it does not appear on the mirror servers so far.
> >
> > Was anything wrong?
>
> Sorry, things will be a little slower than usual (uploads may take up to
> 4 hours to get processed) until I get around to fixing up things for
> some changes made on sourceware to provide better isolation.
>
> I see that this upload was declined because svt-av1 2.0.0 already exists.
>
> I guess you really want to upload it, as it provides a different set of
> shared libraries to 2.0.0. Please let me know.

1.8.0-2 is necessary for changing packaging.

1.8.0-1: cygSvtAv1Enc-1.dll and cygSvtAv1Dec-0.dll are in libsvtav1,
However,
2.0.0-1: cygSvtAv1Enc-2.dll and cygSvtAv1Dec-0.dll are built.
So, I made
1.8.0-2: cygSvtAv1Enc-1.dll is in libsvtav1enc1 and cygSvtAv1Dec-0 is in
libsvtav1dec0
         both obsolete libsvtav1
for migration.

The first step I did was wrong, i.e. I should not have package which
includes dlls whose versions are diffrent. Sorry.

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.y...@nifty.ne.jp>