On 03/06/2024 06:37, Brian Inglis via Cygwin-apps wrote:
On 2024-06-02 08:56, Jon Turney via Cygwin-apps wrote:
On 29/05/2024 07:58, Brian Inglis via Cygwin wrote:
[...]
Could someone please do any further tweaks for this source git if required, and do NMU builds and deploys of these?

I've given you NMU privileges, so now that someone can be you!

Thanks Jon,

I think and hope! ;^>

I uploaded both arch packages and have not heard anything from calm about mingw64-i686-win-iconv but did get a non-maintainer complaint about: