On 12/08/2016 20:41, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug 12 11:57, Warren Young wrote:
On Aug 12, 2016, at 7:57 AM, Corinna Vinschen
<corinna-cygwin-rdbxbdvo6bxqt0dzr+a...@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Cool!  If you want to take over ctags and test universal ctags for
Cygwin, feel free if Warren agrees.  I'll change over maintainership
then.

Warren, does that sound good to you?

Doug, I hope you don't feel overlooked.  Expat is still yours if
Warren has no problems with that.

Sounds like a plan.

I added Frank as ctags maintainer to cygwin-pkg-maint but didn't remove
you for the time being until the move over is complete.

I've been looking for maintainer ssh keys which have been unused for a very long time, with a view to disabling them.

One of the keys identified was for Warren Young.

Looking at this piece of history, I guess I should remove Warren as a maintainer, and his ssh key.

Frank,

It looks like we never got a universal-ctags package, so I'm not sure what the status of exuberant-ctags maintainer-ship is...