Hi Harold!

> I need some non-U.S. keyboard testers to run this test program and send their
> output to the list.  You'll need to feed the test program's window some key
> presses.  Be sure to press some general keys such as 'a', 'enter', 'left
> arrow', etc. as well as some non-standard keys like 'AltGr+1', etc.

Atached you find the log for some keys on a german keyboard.

Volker
KeyboardLayoutTest - Checking if the scan code sent with WM_KEYDOWN/WM_SYSKEYDOWN is
the same as that returned by MapVirtualKeyEx when passed the handle to the current
keyboard layout gotten by a call to GetKeyboardLayout.

KeyboardLayoutTest - Current keyboard layout name: 00000407

Locale name: German

key name: A
vk: 65  msg_sc: 30      mvk_sc: 30

key name: Eingabetaste