Cary,

I will have to produce a Win32 message tester for you to run and send me the output of. I am a little bit strapped down right now with homework, so it will have to wait a little while.

Harold

Cary Jamison wrote:
"Cary Jamison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...

I have found a strange case where the mousewheel will stop working.

I have a virtual desktop manager (goScreen).  When I switch from
another desktop to my XWin desktop the mousewheel will not work until I
move the pointer off XWin and back on again.  All other mouse buttons
continue to work fine, it is only the wheel (buttons 4/5) for scrolling
up/down that stops working.

I've tried to duplicate this using similar methods such as minimizing
and maximizing XWin and using alt-tab to switch other windows in front
of XWin but those seem to work fine.

Cary

An additional piece of information...I tried xev and it doesn't see
anything from the wheel, either.

Cary

----
Cary Jamison