Steven,

There's not going to be much action on this until someone implements it.

It wouldn't take much coding (10 lines, maybe).

There is the possibility that Alt+Tab can only be trapped on NT-based OSes, but that isn't much more to worry about.

Harold

Steven Hurd wrote:

I've noticed numerous threads regarding the use of
Alt-Tab switching in XFree86... to summarize, people
say that passing Alt-Tab through to the WM would
result in users not being able to get back to windows
from full-screen mode.

However, both Alt-Esc and Ctrl-Esc will bring you back
into the windows interface.  So I don't see why Alt-Tab
being OPTIONALLY disabled is an issue.

Could someone please enlighten me?