Pille,

Pille Geert (bizvdm) wrote:

Hallo H.,

When I start Xwin with the clipboard option, Xwin can be used with
DISPLAY=2.1.12.24:0.0  (ie. on the IP-address of my PC).  But the inbuilt
clipboard seems to ignore this, and tries to contact 127.0.0.1:0.0 in vain.

You are correct, the 127.0.0.1 is hard-coded. Perhaps we should try loading the DISPLAY environment variable and using that instead, but that is not currently a feature in the code. It could essentially be copied and pasted from xwinclip into the relevant portion of xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin.

Harold