Lorenzo Travaglio wrote:

XWIN.exe is started automatically if I run startxwin.bat

Of course, XWin.exe is started from startxwin.bat, but you said "Every time I start Xwin32". See, you said Xwin32, which confused me. All I have to go on is what *you* write. I cannot assume that you did not mean to write what you wrote, especially when what you wrote matches the name of something that I know to exist and that could be easily confused with our project.

So, you are running startxwin.bat and getting the problem, not launching that other X Server called X-Win32, right?

Harold