grep has been refusing to descend into directories on my Win95
computer.  It says it has been refused permission.  This is true
  in both the 12/05/2001 and the 12/04/2001 versions of CygWin
(when it didn't work, I did an update, and I had just updated
recently).  I tried closing every application (well, the visible
ones), it didn't make any difference.  If I named the directory
in the command (grep -i MyClassEdit demo/*) then it refused to
descend into the subdirectories.

Any suggestions?
--
Charles Hixson

Copy software legally, the GNU way!
Use GNU software, and legally make and share copies of software.
See http://www.gnu.org
     http://www.redhat.com
     http://www.linux-mandrake.com
     http://www.calderasystems.com/