Hi, I'm trying to run cygsurnsrv to start kannel (a project built with
cygwin).
It works, but when trying to stop it, it sais error 1053.
Maybe there is some special -s parameter to add, but I didn't find out.
Maybe the was an earlier version of cygrunsrv which worked, as
someone told me it works for him giving the same command line I gave.
Any hints on where to start?
Inside kannel this should be the function which handles signals:
static void signal_handler(int signum)
{
    /* On some implementations (i.e. linuxthreads), signals are delivered
     * to all threads.  We only want to handle each signal once for the
     * entire box, and we let the gwthread wrapper take care of choosing
     * one.
     */
    if (!gwthread_shouldhandlesignal(signum))
 return;

    if (signum == SIGINT || signum == SIGTERM) {

 mutex_lock(status_mutex);
        if (bb_status != BB_SHUTDOWN && bb_status != BB_DEAD) {

            warning(0, "Killing signal received, shutting down...");

     mutex_unlock(status_mutex);
     bb_shutdown();
     return;
        }
        else if (bb_status == BB_SHUTDOWN) {
            warning(0, "New killing signal received, killing
neverthless...");
            bb_status = BB_DEAD;
        }
        else if (bb_status == BB_DEAD) {
     panic(0, "cannot die by its own will");
 }
 mutex_unlock(status_mutex);
    } else if (signum == SIGHUP) {
        warning(0, "SIGHUP received, catching and re-opening logs");
        log_reopen();
        alog_reopen();
 store_load();
    }