Dear sir,
This is Ms.Sun from Beijing Kingco Technology Development Co.,Ltd, my company
was registered at Zhongguancun Science & Technology Zone, Beijing In 2002.
Kingco is an earlier rapid prototyping and checking fixture company in China.
As the earliest expert in the rapid prototyping and checking fixture industry,
Kingco provides multiple services, including the research and development,
design, as well as manufacturing for the precise hand-board models and auto
checking fixtures.
We specializes in:
Rapid Prototyping
Checking Fixtures
Hand modeling
Assembly Fixtures
CNC Prototype Model Processing
CNC Machining Air Purifier Model
CNC Machining Multi-function ECG Prototype Model
Hand model making processing, include  CNC, 3D, silicone mold metal printing,
injection molding, is widely used in the field of digital communications,
computer office, medical equipment, household appliances, auto parts, toys,
intelligent robot, model aircraft and other industries.)
Checking Fixture inculde all kinds of auto parts inspection, assembly fixture,
fixture, stamping molding fixture, body and gauge, fixture, glass panel
fixture, tooling and fixture.)
As a successful prototype models and testing fixture manufacturer and supplier,
Kingco provides comprehensive products, services and competitive price.
Do you have any projects in hand we can quote for you ?  please feel free to
send us your PDF/3D drawings. And then our experienced engineers will study it
and check the best price to you.
Thanks
Ms. Sun
Beijing Kingco Technology Development Co.,Ltd
Tel: +86 10 8010 0038 ext.8012
Fax: +86 10 8010 0039
Add: No.2 Shunsha Road,Nanfaxin Town,Shunyi District,Beijing 101300,China
"--Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.htmlFAQ:
http://cygwin.com/faq/Documentation: