At 02:18 PM 3/10/2020, you wrote:
On 2020-03-10 14:44, david wrote:
> At 01:35 PM 3/10/2020, you wrote:
>> On 2020-03-09 17:11, Andrey Repin wrote:
>> > Greetings, Robert McBroom!

>> > The text was there prior to recent website downtime.
>> > Since then, a number of things gone wrong, including mailing list signature.
>>
>> Now back to normal:
>>
>> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html#mirroradmin

> Gosh, I detect no change in the information. The advice on how to set up a
> mirror is:
>
> Please do not send questions asking how to set up a mirror. We don't provide
> technical support for setting up mirrors. Sorry.
>
> I fear the original mail is still unanswered, unless I'm missing something
> obvious.  The page advertises:
> Last updated: 2020-03-10 18:31 UTC; Mirror size: 152G

If you don't see a big box below that with a large reddish headline reading:

        Mirror Administrators: Read This!

you need to clear any cached pages for the site or your browser.

-

I do see the Mirror Administrators: Read This! box. In it is the "please do not send" command, and other comments, but no answer to "how to setup". Is the "last modified" date I posted incorrect? After clearing the cache, I still get the 2020-03-10 18:31 page.

David