Hello,

in the recent weeks, we've been noticing a monumental shift in the way our
societies function. The rapidly spreading Novel Coronavirus pandemic forces us
to reorganize and rethink the way we work. In this time, remote collaboration
often becomes a necessity rather than an option. Businesses, employees and
contractors need to adapt to the changing landscape and embrace this shift to
confront the changing reality.

I'm writing to you as the founder of an organization that's built around
distributed collaboration. At Togedo, we connect experts from around the world
with clients in need of software solutions. We've been working with clients
ranging from startups to international corporations to deliver stellar products
at affordable rates. Recently, we developed an interactive data explorer
application for one of the largest gas companies in Europe. They told us they
consider it the gold standard of technical solutions.

In daily work, we use our proprietary project management platform. In the light
of recent events, we're making it publicly available. If you're interested in
an online tool that could facilitate your work and aid in communication with
your colleagues, you're more than welcome to use it for free at a reasonable
scale. We're adding new features almost daily and working closely with our
users to address their needs. I hope our platform proves helpful in these tough
times. All projects are private by default, but if you need any software or
automation help from our vetted experts, you can use the "Delegate this
project" button on the project page.

If this sounds interesting, please use the following link to create your first
project:
http://url716.togedo.com/ls/click?upn=n6fSsmCc27ys20TM5pHuAeft7GKhae0771b-2BMt7cOo048TbuVljOPk66tTp-2BiF2KNJSC_2TSLBHFOj9N1sIZA71pbA3U6RwJ4r7JKmWYQiJHq2otu0AqJoLbY-2FA2OysuMiApM31hg9uR3sTnErZusvx8zFzFCAJyt-2BfDM94wnWFRWfzqfHNvb4ritbzPwOFIX40UjCCSelkHbTIJYcNwVYHVs63YqxCKc8X6VRgJlyMn9yknqrjbMbMqM4519lX4xRUzUqR45-2F-2FMkazQ4Lf4CF-2Ff7jg-3D-3D

Should you have any questions or feedback, please let me know. Otherwise, I
wish you all the best and I won't bother you again.

Kind regards,

James Daab
CEO | Togedo Sp. z o.o.
http://url716.togedo.com/ls/click?upn=n6fSsmCc27ys20TM5pHuAUWBnfwyWKBIoa3CjqDe1ck-3DIjvH_2TSLBHFOj9N1sIZA71pbA3U6RwJ4r7JKmWYQiJHq2otu0AqJoLbY-2FA2OysuMiApMJDMRTpHT7BYpuB7Q6jttSVZxAiJb86rzliLIw5WjEa9rF38IwIelA3fsylpxy7PjViU2HpQUWUjJ3zrhvrNFb-2FYmhX6RGAMHLDXCdvDjiKLnFv1jk5Sy6AgacR-2BrxoMCPek56rCCW4S-2B2MBBnR49Wg-3D-3D
+1 562 287 4799
james.d...@togedo.com