Hi Marco,

You must run service config scripts from an elevated admin shell.
Yes, I have executed using elevated admin shell but the same error I am getting.

Thanks,

Anantha Kumar

Platform Support

Elait
     Mobile:     +91 9600406739

     Email :       anantha.ku...@elait.com<mailto:anantha.ku...@elait.com>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this email is confidential and intended
for the specified recipient. Please seek permission in advance before sharing
any of its contents. If received in error; please reply so we are aware and
delete it.