On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 7:58 AM Chris Bovitz wrote:

Cygwin can be expected to run on all modern, released versions of Windows.
> State [sic] January 2016 this includes Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008
> and all later versions of Windows up to Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
>
> To me, this implies that Windows Server 2019 is supported, but is that
> true?  If so, could the FAQ be updated to show that?  Thanks.

Windows Server 2019 is just the server version of Windows 10 1809. In my
testing it works without any issues.

My recommendation is for the FAQ to state:

"Cygwin can be expected to run on all modern, released versions of Windows.
Since January 2016 this includes Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and
all later versions."

Bill