Am 04.11.2020 um 10:36 schrieb Ponnusamy, Sathiyamoorthy (Extranet) via Cygwin:
Hi Team,

I am facing Cygwin issue while downloading the code.

I don't think you do. Cygwin has very little, if anything, to do with this issue.

I need this Cygwin tool urgently for the current project release. Kindly
suggest me.

You're being less than completely clear. What "this Cygwin tool" is that?

UX012677@s2bvdiw10dv0292 /cygdrive/c/api/dev/dev_2015/build_rcdev
$ cmake -DRCDEV_ROOT_SOURCE_NAME=rfasl -DRCDEV_ROOT_SOURCE_REPO_ID=RFACPP_INTG -G
"Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64" ../rcdev

I know of no sane reason to use the Cygwin version of cmake to configure a native VisualStudio build of your project. Surely the Windows native version of cmake would be the better choice in that case.

[...]
   CMake Warning (dev) at
C:/api/dev/dev_2015/rcdev/build/external/BUILD/libxml2/build/libxml2_config.cmake:1
 (execute_process):
     Syntax error in cmake code at

C:/api/dev/dev_2015/rcdev/build/external/BUILD/libxml2/build/libxml2_config.cmake:2

     when parsing string

       prefix=C:\api\dev\dev_2015\rcdev\build\install

This is clearly Windows native syntax in a cmake script. That's either a bug in that package's cmake files, or a consequence of using the wrong tool for the job.