On 2020/11/12 02:42, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin copied the whole note:
On 12.11.2020 09:42, Antonio Sidoti via Cygwin wrote:
I was looking into using Cygwin for commercial use...
 [27 lines of duplicate text]

in general there is no restriction on usage.
Marco
If you are going to bottom post, please trim your quotes.
If you need to quote the original for context, only quote
what is needed for context. In a threaded
reader, your reply is placed under the original poster's
email, where, if a reader is interested, it was just read.
Duplicating the entire note isn't necessary nor, I'd bet,
really wanted, by most.