On 9/21/2021 11:29 AM, Brian Inglis wrote:
On 2021-09-20 00:34, ASSI wrote:
Cygwin dash Co-Maintainer writes:
The following packages have been upgraded in the Cygwin distribution:

* dash    0.5.11.5

The hint files were touched, but this version is still marked as test.

So as previously suggested, and as we discussed trying this when I upgraded readline, it does appear that we need to bump the release to get a stable version,

No, all you have to do is remove the "test:" tags from the hint files. I find the "untest" command to be the simplest way to accomplish this:

  https://cygwin.com/package-upload.html

so suggest we mandate release 0 for test versions, as that would follow naturally.

There's no need for that.

Ken