On 15.01.2022 14:19, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 14.01.2022 23:30, Carlo B. wrote:
Hello,
I discovered that CMake support into current libssh-0.8.7-1 is broken.
After you installed the development package, you just need to add this
line into a dummy CMakeLists.txt:

find_package(libssh)

So, I downloaded the latest sources from the repository: GCC still
emits an internal compiler error, but only when building the examples.
So I configured with -DWITH_EXAMPLES=OFF and I got the base library
compiled.
Here, I verified that the macros for CMake are generated correctly
with the right names and paths.

Is it possible to fix or update this package?
Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely.

noted

Regards
Marco

what´s happening if  you try to use libssh2 ?

Currently libssh is without maintainer and it is anyway obsolete
so probably you should build with libssh2

Regards
Marco