Bruce Mardle via Cygwin writes:
> Hi, all.  I've been happily compiling simple C programs under Emacs
> (emacs-w32) under Cygwin. Yesterday I wanted to install
> libedit-dev. While I was doing that, setup...exe marked a few dozen
> other packages for upgrades. I didn't notice which.

You can still find that out today by looking at /var/log/setup.log and
(for the immediately prevuious run of setup.exe) in much more detail in
/var/log/setup.log.full -- so do not start setup.exe again in case you
think there might be something you need to check in detail before
copying that file someplace safe.

Regards,
Achim.