On 2022-05-07 11:47, Morten Kjærulff wrote:
On Fri, May 6, 2022, 17:52 Eliot Moss wrote:
On 5/6/2022 11:42 AM, Morten Kjærulff wrote:
Do you think it would be possible to port this to cygwin?
https://github.com/vi/execfuse

I'm thinking"Probably, since some version of fuse is
available."  However, Cygwin relies on volunteer labor,
so either you dive in yourself or convince someone to
do it.

Unless someone else takes this, I will see if I can find time and find out.
It will be my first contribution. I am a long time cygwin user, so I will
be glad if I can help.
My own first usecase will be my ~/.netrc, which I will "convert" to a
script that gpg decrypt an encrypted version of my netrc file.

If you use curl, *ftp, wget, wget2, test those to see if access still works properly.

Good luck.