hi all-

I have tracked down the problem and wondering if you had a suggestion to help
me fix it. Is there any reason why the package on the mirror doesn't have
library -lphp7? Is there a way I can get one or do something to solve this
problem? I tried 2 different PhP package versions on the mirror.

/bin/sh /home/user/amf3/libtool --mode=link cc -DPHP_ATOM_INC
-I/home/user/amf3/include -I/home/user/amf3/main -I/home/user/amf3
-I/usr/include/php -I/usr/include/php/main -I/usr/include/php/TSRM
-I/usr/include/php/Zend -I/usr/include/php/ext -I/usr/include/php/ext/date/lib
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2    -o amf3.la -export-dynamic -avoid-version -module
-no-undefined -rpath /home/user/amf3/modules  amf3.lo amf3-encode.lo
amf3-decode.lo -lphp7

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lphp7.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libphp7 but no candidates were found. (...for file magic test)

*** Warning: libtool could not satisfy all declared inter-library
*** dependencies of module amf3.  Therefore, libtool will create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening
*** application is linked with the -dlopen flag.

thanks,
roboloki