On 6/2/2022 8:49 AM, Daniel Jeliński wrote:
Thank you for posting your steps, they helped me solve this issue.
Everything on my end was similar, except that instead of bash
configure I used a custom script that was supposed to prepare the
environment. On closer inspection, it turned out that the script was
downloading make 4.0 and running bash configure with parameter
MAKE=/path/to/make-4.0. After removing that, the build finished
without any issues. It was also much faster than with
cygwin-3.2/make-4.0.

I've added Magnus to the CC since he's the one who originally reported the jobserver issue. Magnus, does Daniel's solution also work for you? Can we consider this issue solved?

Ken