Hello,
I'm facing an issue where when I installed Cygwin on my new work laptop it is
showing my id as my userid with the work group id (CISCO+rekkalad).
I would like to know why it is doing that which was not the case before.  Also,
is there a way to remove the domain id from my id?  The reason I need to fix
this the id portion has become longer and unnecessarily cluttering the prompt
where I display it.  Also, when I ssh to different hosts I've to tell to use my
userid alone or update a special file to provide this info on SSH.

It would be great if this issue can be fixed.
Thanks,Rajesh.