Greetings, Keith Christian!

> Hi Ken,

> Yes, I attempt to shut down all cygwin processes as we all have done
> over the past many years of enjoying Cygwin.
> I opened a terminal as Administrator to shut down cygsshd and exim as
> shown below but it did not work.
> What could be wrong here?  I am surprised that cygrunsrv was unable to
> stop the two processes, even as Administrator.

> cygrunsrv -L
> cygsshd
> exim

> cygrunsrv -E cygsshd

> cygrunsrv -L
> cygsshd
> exim

> cygrunsrv -E exim

> cygrunsrv -L
> cygsshd
> exim

"ssh-pageant.sh" -k
gpgconf --kill gpg-agent dirmngr scdaemon
sh -c "for svc in $( cygrunsrv --list | grep -v cygserver ) cygserver; do net
stop "^"$svc^""; done"

Restarting after setup is goin gthe other way around, except GPG services
(they are restarted by themselves as needed).

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...