H again.

Or you can use:-

#!/bin/bash
shopt -s lastpipe
powershell -command Get-Clipboard | mapfile array_variable

for multiline.

--
Sam Edge

On 19/10/2022 08:44, Sam Edge wrote:
Hi there.

In the absence of a Cygwin-native utility, how about?

x="$(powershell -command Get-Clipboard)"

You can pipe to the Windows 'clip' utility to go the other way or use
'powershell -command Set-Clipboard'.

But I agree, a Cygwin utility would be nice, unless there already is one?

--
Sam Edge