On Mon, 14 Nov 2022 14:28:27 +0100 (CET), Erwin Waterlander wrote:
Op 13-11-2022 22:17 CET schreef Thomas Wolff <t...@towo.net>:
By the way, on cygwin 32-bit the dependency does not resolve as
libunistring5 is not available...

I can make it available on 32-bit, if it is still possible. I read that x86 is end-of-life' since Friday.
Is it still worth the effort?

Extended by a week thanks to Jon, so please do, then I can release updated
gettext.

--
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis                 Calgary, Alberta, Canada

La perfection est atteinte                      Perfection is achieved
non pas lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien à ajouter     not when there is no more to add
mais lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien à retirer        but when there is no more to cut
                        -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry