On 01/03/2023 06:53, Emmanuel Marquez via Cygwin wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well. Our organization is currently hosting a
Cygwin distribution, and we would like to request to be added to the mirror
list for  Cygwin.

Kindly provide us with the necessary steps and requirements to subscribe to
the mirror list. We look forward to contributing to the  Cygwin community
and providing efficient services to its users.

Instructions are located at [1]

[1] https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html#mirroradmin

However, it appears that your mirrors:

   http://mirror.rise.ph/cygwin/cygwin/
   ftp://mirror.rise.ph/cygwin/cygwin/

are already registered in our mirrors database, but are not listed in the current mirror list because they appear to be out of date (See [2] for reasons)

Please let us know if you think that is in error. Otherwise, your mirror should automatically appear in the list once it is up to date.

[2] https://cygwin.com/mirrors-report.html

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Thanks for hosting a Cygwin mirror.