Hi Corinna, Marco,

I will look into this shortly.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

..mark

On Mon, 6 Mar 2023, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Hi Mark,

On Mar  6 07:57, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin wrote:
Hi,

building latest gdal I noticed a type mismatch, that forced me to build
with "-fpermissive"

on /usr/include/sys/cpuset.h

 #define CPU_ALLOC(num)      __builtin_malloc (CPU_ALLOC_SIZE(num))

but on
https://linux.die.net/man/3/cpu_alloc

 cpu_set_t *CPU_ALLOC(int num_cpus)

so void* versus cpu_set_t*

Marco is correct.  cpuset.h was your pet project a while back.  Would
you like to pick it up?  Maybe we should convert all the macros into
type-safe inline functions, or macros calling type-safe (inline)
functions, as on Linux as well as on BSD?

Thanks,
Corinna