On 02/06/2023 13:42, Eliot Moss via Cygwin wrote:
On 6/2/2023 5:58 AM, rajesh kesavan via Cygwin wrote:
Hi,
[...]
(I also don't think you needed to include all those lists in your
original post; cygwin@cygwin.com would be enough for now, so I have
trimmed other lists from my response.)

Indeed not.

Rajesh,

You should only ever send mail to the mailing list 'owner' address if you have a problem with your subscription to the mailing list.

Therefore, it is probably never appropriate to send mail to both the list, and the owner of the list.

Further, cygwin-develop...@cygwin.com is explicitly described as for "contributing to the development of Cygwin [...] If you have an issue and hope that someone will look into it for you then please do not send email here". That seems a clear request to not send this kind of mail there.

By spamming all these addresses, you signal that you are impatient, inconsiderate and not respectful of the boundaries of others.

This won't help you engage members of our community who are willing to help you solve your problem.

Please don't do it ever again.