On 26/03/2024 14:10, Christopher Meng via Cygwin wrote:
Hi, This mirror is actually behind CDN which is "global", so I'm not sure if you can handle such of mirror on your end for redirect.

OK, I'll leave the location unspecified.

I gave it a brief test with our setup program and things seem to work correctly (which shouldn't be surprising since it just uses the wininet
API to fetch files).

However, it seem our mirror checking script seems to get told "403 Forbidden" when it tries to check if you are up to date.

Can you tell me (privately, if you like) what User-Agent: it should present? Or suggest another mechanism to allow it access?