Hans-Bernhard Bröker writes:
> I've taken the liberty of filing this upstream as a GCC/libstdc++ issue.

Which has sat there for over two years without anybody looking at it
(please, if you file bugs at least let me know the bug number).  Great.

> The extremely condensed version of the issue is that libstdc++ builds
> by selecting config/os/newlib, but it does not pick
> --enable-clocale=newlib.

That works, thank you.  I'll have to figure out how to get the configury
use that setting automatically, then.

> Enabling the more global --with-newlib flag would do the latter for
> us, but it might have other, less desirable effects on top of that.

Hmm.  I gues I'll skip that for the time being.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: