I originally reported that setup.exe would let me choose packages to install, but the
"next" button was always disabled so I couldn't actually install anything.

One suggestion I received was to run setup.exe with the -5 command-line option
(suppress MD5 verification).  I finally got a chance to try that, and it worked.  I
could choose packages, and the "next" button was enabled so I could go ahead and
complete the installation.

I don't understand why this is necessary--when I let it do the MD5 verification, there
are no errors that I can see--but hopefully this will serve as a hint that eventually
leads to finding the real problem.

Thanks for the help!

--
GPG public key <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> available from public key server
network or from www.blorch.org/bob

Fingerprint BA4A 552C BE3D 8C40 ED76 F372 DF9E 320D 37FA 16AC