Igor Peshansky wrote:
"upset" was a private script that received too much attention at some
point, and CGF decided that it wasn't worth making a public open-source
project.  Also, "upset"'s functionality was much broader than just
generating setup.ini.  Thus "genini", written for that express purpose.
Yes, "genini" has no documentation, but, IIRC, CGF will consider patches
to it (including documentation patches).  So, it has the potential of
becoming *the* way of generating setup.ini files for custom package
servers.  Anyone can help out.  <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC>.
HTH,

Thank you, that's a useful perspective. Hint well taken. I'll try
using it and see how much I can offer in the way of documentation.

-Norton