Can anyone shed some light on this. When I upgraded cygwin yesterday, two
things that happened was that vim went to version 7.0 and gvim stayed at
version 6.4.
Now I'm getting conflicts between the two versions.
Has anyone else had this problem or have a resolution for it. The last time
this happened I just reverted back to vim version 6.4 but that no longer
appears to be available on the cygwin site.
I've tried building the source but that is giving me issues as well and I just
don't have a lot of time right now to dig into it.

Any help would be apprecitated.

Thanks
Carson