Hi,

i want to setup a lightweight opportunity to access the data on my pc.
After installing the most recent version of cygwin I configured sshd via ssh-host-config.
Access from local pc (localhost) with putty / WinSCP works fine.

Nevertheless access from another machine is not possible:
plink terminates without any msg, WinSCP alerts: Server unexpectedly closed network connection

I even deactivated my firewall completely but no success arised.

I didn't manipulated any filters like hosts.deny, the localhost's IP address is 192.168.1.1

None of the previous threads give appropriate solutions.
Hope somebody can help me

Best regards
Krischan