See

which suggested the use of setx.exe utility from the w2k
resource kit.  setx.exe allows you the set an environment
variable for the whole operating system rather than just the
particular shell that you are using.

I wrote the following bash script which I've been using a
few month:

eval `ssh-agent -s`

if [ "$OSTYPE" = "cygwin" ]; then
  setx SSH_AUTH_SOCK $SSH_AUTH_SOCK -m