It looks like the machine hosting the 'open source projects' at
netpedia.net went down over the holidays, and nobody is there to fix
it.  (I'm not gonna complain too much -- it *is* a free service after
all...)

Anyway, they should get it working in the next day or so.  Until then,
Gerrit's suggestion is the right one: use the mirror at

ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Wilson_Charles_S/index.html

--Chuck
CygUtils Proprietor