I am a UNIX man, and I have limited experience with Windows :-)

Oddvard

                    "Andrej Borsenkow"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Olivier Fambon"
                    iemens.ru>                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by:                       cc:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:     RE: 'make aux' hangs ?

                    dhat.com

                    14.05.2001 08:42

> A find on my entire C: disk reveiles no files named aux. Maybe the aux is
> special reserved file name in NT?

Are you kidding? It was reserved name in Microsoft OSes since the day one
(since DOS 3.2, as far as my memory goes, at least).

-andrej