First: I recognize that this post may be a troll. The poster
is clued in enough to use cpunks_anon, but too clueless to
turn off HTML posting - an odd combination. Also the language
used (eg: "we must all cooperate unquestioningly") is a bit
over the top.

Second: Don't post in HTML. It makes you look like an
idiot.

Third: The short answer is NO. You can block requests
to port 443, and maybe your firewall could try to recognize
SSL sessions on other ports and block them. But to get what
you are asking for the browser would also have to
be modified to work together with the firewall to leave https
requests clear until they got to the fw. I am not aware of any
product that does this (I am not too up on current
firewalls).

Fourth: It is necessary that you "cooperate unquestioningly"
with this list's agenda - not only should not be blocking
access, you should be teaching your 'charges' how to use
strong cryptography, remailers, and anonymizing proxies
for their self-defense against predators, and how
to protect their real identities online. That '19-yo college
student' can't do squat if he doesn't know that his or
her corrospondent is in the same town.

Don't shield your charges: Make them invulnerable in
their own right. That is true protection, and good
parenting.

<eom>