>>Further, placing the notes in a simple aluminum foil pouch, or a
wallet > with equivalent lining, would cut any detectable signals by maybe
30-50 > dB. > Most people don't, and won't do this. You may not worry about
the sheeple, but I do.<<

Where does this corporado PIG FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT get off?
Who works for rsa that happily sell to China?
Who dobbed in our companero on this list barely 2 months ago?
Who insults our intelligence by trying to run all this shite past us?
P.TREI dish fuck you,you dont worry about where you take a crap.