[We can propable expect a new Operation Northwoods from Kagan, et al soon]

>Frederick Kagan, a historian at the US Military Academy,
argued in a talk recently that the US needs to:

>More than double its defense expenditures;

>Ignore the Europeans and other allies due to their military
ineffectuality and insufficient defense budgets;

>Prepare for long-term US military dominance of the world;

>Kagan said many of the United States' foreign policy
failures are traceable to the Democrats, then paused,
and said, you know I mean Clinton and Clinton's
holdovers in government who continue to argue for
cut backs in defense spending in favor of more support
for domestic programs. This is clearly wrong, Kagan
said, and only fools believe the enemy is not at home.

Hush provide the worlds most secure, easy to use online applications - which solution
is right for you?
HushMail Secure Email http://www.hushmail.com/
HushDrive Secure Online Storage http://www.hushmail.com/hushdrive/
Hush Business - security for your Business http://www.hush.com/
Hush Enterprise - Secure Solutions for your Enterprise http://www.hush.com/

Looking for a good deal on a domain name?
http://www.hush.com/partners/offers.cgi?id=domainpeople