On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 04:35:29AM +1000, Julian Assange wrote:
> Australia needs your help!
>
> The Howard government is using the `war on terrorism' as justification
> to introduce so called `Asian Values' (a euphonism used by Mahathir
> to explain his governments removal of rights from the Malaysian
> people) into Australia.

Jesus, what a horrible fuck job.

But we don't need N copies of this mail on the cpunks list. One will do.

I would not be supriseed if the USG has something to do with this, they seem
to use Australia as the repressive legislation beta test site.

Hmm.  First they took all the guns, now a few year later, this.

Eric